WIN A $3400 E-BIKE
Capped at 100 Tickets
Healing Winds has joined forces with the best bike shop in town, SkiRack Burlington, to bring to you the ride of your life!
You could win a 2019 Specialized E-Bike when you purchase a $50 ticket benefiting Healing Winds Vermont MSRP $3400. There is no limit to the number of tickets that you can buy! Fill out the form below and buy your ticket to be zooming all over Vermont!
Drawing to be held when we reach the 100 ticket mark.
WHAT’S AN E-BIKE?
The Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Electric Bike is made to accommodate busy lives that are always in movement, which is why Specialized took their proven Turbo pedal-assist technology and accelerated it into the future. Plus this bike is insanely fun to ride! It features a custom 250-watt motor and 460Wh battery that are fully integrated with the bike and specifically tuned for city riding, and in the case of the battery, it doesn’t require any tools for removal, so it’s super easy to remove from the bike for charging. You might have noticed that this motor has the same output as the 4.0, which is true, but where the internals of these two diverge is at the battery and custom motor tune. This 3.0 iteration of the Vado’s battery has a little less “umph” to it, so you could say that it’s better suited to urban environments and shorter trips. The tune, meanwhile, is meant to be as efficient as possible for quick, spontaneous efforts that are demanded when riding in the city. Specialized also made sure that it’s totally compatible with Bluetooth®, so you can toggle between battery modes to increase your range in real time via the Turbo Vado Mission Control App (available later this year). There are three battery modes to work with in order to maximize the battery life, and with the app, you can even plot your course and the battery will adjust while you’re riding to make sure that you get through your ride on one charge.
- Key Features
- The Vado’s motor is fully integrated with the frame and features a 250-watt output. It’s also been custom-tuned for city riding, and it intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling. So the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- A custom 2.2-inch LCD digital display enables you to monitor all of your ride data in real time. It also connects the Turbo Vado Mission Control App (available later this year) via Bluetooth®, so you have full control over the tune, modes, range, and much more.
- Specialized made the custom 460Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It can communicate with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- Suggested Use
- City / Bike Path / Commuting
- Turbo Vado aluminum frame with bottom bracket motor mount, fitness/transportation geometry, fully integrated lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, smooth welds, reflective graphics
- Custom SR Suntour NCX, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, steel steerer straight, remote lockout with custom lever, magnesium lowers, post disc mount, 50mm of travel
- Turbo 1.2, Custom Rx Street Tuned Motor
- Top Speed
- 28 mph (several variables may effect your top speed)
- Custom 2.2″ BLOKS. LCD display, USB plug, stem mount with custom handlebar remote and Mission Control App connectivity
- Specialized UI-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- Wiring Harness
- Specialized Wiring harness
- Custom Specialized, with Racktime Snap-it system and integrated rear light, max. load 22kg
- Specialized light with aspheric lens technology and black translucent side illumination, 6V, 1x LED, 300 lumen, IP67, Aluminum die-cast body, stem mount
- Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- Specialized light, integrated rack mount with lightguide technology, 6V, 1 x LED, with clear window, IP67, plastic injected housing with aluminum rack attachment studs, inner cable routing in left stud
- Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Specialized Body Geometry Contour Men’s
- Front: Shimano BL-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180mm rotor
- Rear: Shimano BL-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed
- Shift Levers
- Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed
- Custom alloy crankarms
- 40T front chainring, BCD: 104, single Xsync style 10-/11-speed
- Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t
- Rims: 700C disc, 28h, double-wall
- Front Hub: Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x100mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy disc, sealed bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Spokes: 700c, (1.8mm) XDB Stainless BLACK
- Inner Tubes: 700C, 40mm Presta valve
- Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- Canopy Sport, steel rails
- Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- Seat Binder
- Alloy, 34.9 mm
- Approximately 52 pounds / Medium
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
E-Bike MUST be picked up from SkiRack Burlington, shipping not available.